About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based garment manufacturing group with a strong focus on rapid manufacturing solution. With over 65 years of textile heritage, they offer world class supply chain and production platforms to global speciality fast fashion brands. Due to an aggressive business growth, there is a need to recruit a competent Logistic Executive to join their logistics team in Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Reporting to the Logistics Manager, this is a hands-on role.
- You will handle full set of import and export documents including bank documents, such as L/C, D/P, T/T, Invoicing processing and ad hoc assignments.
- You will be responsible for custom declaration and apply China C/O, Form A for shipment to countries like US, Canada, Europe and Japan.
- You will also arrange for LCL and FCL and air shipment.
The Ideal Candidate
- F.5 or above with minimum 3 years' solid experience in full-set shipping
- Experience in arranging import & export L/C
- Able to work independently
- Good written communication in English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.