About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong based garment manufacturing group with a strong focus on rapid manufacturing solution. With over 65 years of textile heritage, they offer world class supply chain and production platforms to global specialty fast fashion brands. Due to an aggressive business growth, there is a need to recruit a competent Shipping Clerk to join their logistics team in Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Reporting to the Logistics Manager, this is a hands-on role;
- Prepare full set bank & shipping documents (eg TT, D/P, D/A, L/C, Trade card etc);
- Prepare shipment and payment schedule to manager.
- F.5 or above with minimum 3 years solid experience in full-set shipping;
- Experience in arranging import & export L/C;
- Able to work independently;
- Good written communication in English & Chinese.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.