About our Client
Our client is a leading Hong Kong based property developer managing a remarkable portfolio of luxury commercial and residential properties in Hong Kong & China. Due to business expansion plan, there is an additional headcount of Site Supervisor in the residential business unit in Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Report to Head of Property Development.
- Assist the Project Team in relation to day-to-day site supervision for architectural, builder's works, fitting out and maintenance works to the company's portfolio in Hong Kong.
- Examine materials used and workmanship employed in the architectural and building works including works manufactured / fabricated off-site as may be required, all in full compliance with the contract requirements, approved materials and method statement.
- Oversee the performance of contractors to ensure the required standard is achieved (e.g. construction sequence, workmanship and health & safety, etc.).
- Monitor progress of work and coordinate with consultants and contractors to ensure objectives are achieved according to the agreed scheme and budget.
- Coordinate with consultants, government departments, relevant organization and internal team members on project implementation.
- Diploma or Higher Certificate in Building or Building Studies from a Hong Kong Polytechnic University / Polytechnic or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education / Technical Institute / Technical College or equivalent with a minimum 8 years post qualification experience in property development.
- Chartered member of the recognized professional institutions (e.g. HK Institue of Clerk of Works, MHKIE, etc.)
- Previous working experience in handling fitting out / renovations in high-end residential projects is a must.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese.
- 5.5-day work on site.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.