About The Client
Our client is a young, dynamic and steady blockchain company in Hong Kong. To cope with business expansion, they are looking for Full-Stack Developer (Smart Contract) to join their team.
- Design, develop and implement different features across web and mobile application
- Gather and analyse user requirement, support on SDLC including development, UAT and debug
- Propose and conduct new blockchain design and solutions to tackle existing issues
- Work closely with the team to come up with solutions that meet business requirements and develop contracts
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- Skilled in Solidity Smart Contract development
- Practical experience in Node.js, ethersJS, Java, Python, Git etc.
- Good understanding of crypto-currency/blockchain-related terminologies and trends is an advantage
- Knowledge of Ethereum testnet is an advantage
- Enjoy working with a lean team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent command of English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.