About our Client
Our client is a multinational FMCG brand with a significant presence around the world with a growing portfolio under the group. They are currently in a growth phase as an organisation and thus, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the Digital team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Digital Director and managing a team of 2, you will need to have a deep, comprehensive understanding of China social media platforms, the content and language that perform best on each online channels and have a thorough understanding of existing and emerging platforms and best practices. As a team leader, you are required to serve as an internal social media expert providing digital content strategy, insights and recommendations to departments across the organisation including Editorial, Marketing, and Sales. This will include the development and drive the execution of all social media marketing campaigns for the digital team and advertiser programs across multiple platforms including Weibo, Wechat, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Lastly, you will own the pipeline for creation and distribution of social content for talent, partner and PR use, serving as point of contact with key stakeholders to ensure that content is posted in a timely and relevant fashion.
- Degree holder preferably in Marketing, Journalism or Communications or related discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience within the social media marketing space
- Experience acting as a social media thought leader influencing senior executives and gaining buy-in within a matrix organisation
- Ability to speak effectively to a multicultural millennial audience via social media
- Proven experience managing paid social budgets in an efficient manner on major platforms
- Ability to demonstrate how social campaigns deliver impact to broader business and marketing objectives
- Ability to interpret data using established analytic reporting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills a must
- Must have knowledge of advertising on platforms such as Wechat, Weibo, Facebook, and others
- Strong copy-writing skills, as well as ability to communicate message in brand tone and voice will be a plus
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.