About our client:
- Our client is a fortune 500 company, since they are growing rapidly in overseas market, they need someone with rich Social Media experience to help them manage their image in target market.
- Operate social media accounts, release short videos, amplify communication effects, and evaluate social interactions, to ensure excellent communication results.
- Coordinate the company's social interactions with regions, e.g. ensuring coordination between the social media accounts of key countries in which Group operates and the Group accounts
- Engage with KOLs and quickly respond to hot topics, manage comments, and improve the stickiness of followers.
- Provide detailed weekly insights based upon data from the platform in order to guide topic selection for social media communications.
- Bachelor's or above in media, communications, or other relevant fields.
- Familiar with the latest social media trends worldwide (particularly in the US and Europe). Have experience handling the social media operations of PR agencies or global companies.
- Contractors are accepted.