About the Client:
Our client is a digital media powerhouse in Hong Kong with a need to hire a Software Architect, responsible for system solutions design, development & implementation on web applications.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, you will lead the system requirement analysis, design, development and implementation. You will carry out technical evaluation on infrastructure and systems and advise solutions. You will gather, organise and analyse information intelligence and technical data. You will oversee the whole system and tackle system and application incidents. You will work closely with Architects, Developers, UX and designers.
The Successful Applicant:
- Degree Holder in Computer Science/ Information Technology or any related disciplines.
- 5-8 years' software development experience and at least 2 years' experience in leading development teams.
- Proficiency in web and mobile application as well as development in microservices architecture.
- Proficiency with Node.js, React and Next.js.
- Experience with:
- cloud services (e.g. AWS or Google Cloud)
- data infrastructure (e.g. Redshift or BigQuery)
- serverless architecture (e.g. Lambda or Google App Engine)
- microservice architecture
- Accelerated Mobile Pages and Progressive Web Apps
- Google Analytics, Google Analytics 360 Suite, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and A/B Testing is a plus
- Knowledge in RDBMS, Caching, NoSQL Mongo, Monitoring, Alerts.
- Strong analytical mindset and communication skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.