About the Client
Our client is a local listed electronic component manufacturer providing first class products and cutting edge industrial applications to clients on a global scale. While already possessing a strong market position, they are looking to recruit a high caliber Software Engineer Lead to expand their industrial product lines and e-business presence.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a team of 10, you will responsible for the software development, planning and execution throughout the software development lifecycle. This includes working with the product managers to understand requirements, defining the software architecture, and building software with a team of engineers. In addition, you will work closely with engineers, testers, and product management throughout organisation to influence product development assisting or improving products. Lastly, you will learn and display knowledge of how projects and products would add value to the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 15 years' experience in Software Engineer roles
- Demonstrated success building and launching excellent products
- Competency in Scrum or other agile and iterative processes.
- Proven analytical skills to solve complex problems by manipulating and utilising business data
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, high-intensity, deadline-oriented work environment
- Able to deliver effective documentation
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources
- Strong organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail required to ensure accuracy and effective execution of all projects and tasks undertaken
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with multiple departments
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.