About our Client
Our client is a multinational fast growing blockchain company with an aggressive plan presence in their pipeline. They are currently in a growth phase as an organization and thus, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a high-calibre professional to join the company.
About our Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team, you will be analyzing blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, launching and maintaining the blockchain network. You should possess extensive knowledge of programming languages used for blockchain development and experience in cryptography. Collaborating with different stakeholders to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities. Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes. Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related
- At least 6 years of experience as a blockchain developer
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, blockchain architecture,.NET, Java, open-source, smart contract
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to details
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.