About the Client:
Our client is an integrated telecom service provider in Hong Kong with a need to hire a Software Release Manager, responsible to monitor the progress of application releases and co-ordinate with key partners and vendors.
About the Role:
As a Software Release Manager, you will measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases on time and within budget. You will co-ordinate release content and communicate key projects plans. You will plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio. You will produce Deployment Run Books and Implementation Plans. You will maintain the release schedule across key partners and vendors. You will lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 6 years of previous release management and/or project management experience.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Solid understanding of Cloud and PaaS platform is preferred.
- Experience with system analysis and software/ hardware release management operations.
- Experience with large scale system deployment.
- A team player with excellent communications skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hans Hui at +852 3180 4945 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.