About The Client
Our client is a top tier commercial group with strong market recognition and most innovative technology development. To cope with business growth, they are looking for Solution Analyst to join their team.
- Work with Solution Architect and teams, study user case scenarios to develop and advise business transformation design and solution that meet business objectives
- Responsible for user requirement collection & analysis, solution design, support and documentation
- Develop and innovate the existing business processes to meet future operational scenarios
- Liaise with business units and development team, and coordinate with vendors to achieve business goals and ensure alignment of technical considerations
- Define change requests across stakeholders and manage change impacts through change management measures
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Management or Business administration related disciplines
- 3 years of relevant experience in solution design or digital business analysis, preferably working in digital platform, eCommerce or loyalty platform related project
- Strong knowledge of current digital solution, technology trend and capabilities
- Solid concept of SDLC and its methodologies
- Familiar with agile/scrum environment
- Holder of PMP or Certified Scrum Master will be an absolute advantage
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills, and excellent analytical mind
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.