About the Client
Our client is a well-established enterprise who has numerous subsidiaries under the group and due to continued growth and projected further expansion, an opportunity now exists for a Solution Architect or Senior Business System Analyst to take responsibility for driving their Group IT digital business further.
About the Role
Reporting to the Department head, you will deliver a suite of services, products, solutions and technologies that will provide all stakeholders with best-practice application architectures. With an digital solution technology focus, you will assess, design and implement IT systems architecture to support the business strategy and partner with product, engineering and business teams to provide technical direction and solutions for a range of digital innovation products such as AI, Big Data, Web, Mobile, Cloud and IOT solutions. In addition, you will manage and lead the design and development of complex strategic application solutions designs, including delivery partners and ensure delivered systems align with the technology architectural strategy and the principals relating to software integrity and reusability.
The Successful Applicant
- B.S. and / or M.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 6 years of experience within digital delivery environments such as mobile, web & new technology
- Experienced in delivering highly integrated and multi-channel solutions
- Experience in application architecture, solution delivery and other integration methodologies, ideally in retail industy
- Experience with transforming legacy technology environments, the strategy and architecture requirements that accompany that environment
- Experience in the execution of high impact, enterprise-wide, strategic programs or initiatives
- Experience in leading solution architecture in a modern data centric business that is complex and large scale would be a plus
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.