About the Client
Our client, is an IT Consulting company which mainly undertakes projects for Luxury Retail and Hospitality clients. To cope with their business needs, they are inviting a Solution Architect to join their IT Team.
About the Role
Reporting to the CTO, the technical lead plays an important role in the software development cycle, gathering requirements and creating solution blueprints for development team(s). This role requires excellent attention to detail, as the solution architect frequently needs to examine functional specifications and translate them into system guidelines that shape project development as well as find ways to align projects with enterprise-level systems.
In addition to guiding development teams, the job holder is responsible for conducting research on existing systems and devising solutions that work within those systems, directly meet with clients to demonstrate solutions, answer questions regarding software capabilities and requirements, and work to resolve issues that arise during the development cycle.
You will need to interface with customers for collecting and steering user requirements. You will need to develop technical solutions, leading architectural design and programming architecture for code. You will need to apply mathematical, statistical and analytical skills to develop solutions as well as identifying strategies, initiatives and remedies. Last but not least, you will need to serve the integration product features to product teams
A Successful Applicant
- 6-8 years application development hands-on experience which includes 2+ years as a technical lead or solution architect
- Familiar with Agile development methodology. A certified Scrum master or TOGAF certified would be an advantage
- Professional experience architecting/operating solutions built on Azure
- Technical driven mindset with wide exposure to latest technologies like Big Data, RPA, Machine Learning, Cloud
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- A good communicator with proficiency in English
- Able to work under pressure
- Eager to take opportunities to work in a fast-paced environment, with a natural willingness to always go the extra mile
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andrey Sin at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.