About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading regional assistance service provider and a sister company with a well-known insurance firm. To provide better services for their customers with the business strategy and adoption of the new technology development planning, they are seeking an AI experienced engineer to join their dedicated IT team.
About the Role
Reporting to the COO, you will be focusing on the implementation aspects of AI solutions. You will be responsible to create platforms for visualizing data analysis & modelling results with user-friendly interfaces, develop algorithms & models, modify & improve mainstream open-source ML frameworks for better performance, as well setup connection & build APIs between existing and new systems. You will also be assisting in monitoring project progress and documentations.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant discipline
- Experience in scripting language (e.g. Python) and statically typed language (JAVA preferred)
- Familiar with data structures and algorithms, Linux environment & common development tools, version management tools & testing frameworks
- Knowledge of GPU acceleration & experience in CUDA is an advantage
- Familiar with SQL, Spark and/or Hadoop
- Good knowledge and understanding of statistics & machine learning and experience in data analysis & open-source ML frameworks are preferred
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, liable with good interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.