About our Client
Headquartered in Europe, our client is a global renowned large scale discount retail operator. Due to rapid business expansion plan, they are urgently seeking for a Sourcing Director to join their fast expanding operation in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, this is a newly created role and the key responsibility is to roll-out the global sourcing operation. As a senior executive in the global management team, your key job agenda will be to set short & long term vision, study current best in market practice in all operating chains including marketing, development, supply chain, merchandising, project management, and to define the structure and organisation in Asia operation. Another pioneer move is to strategically plan financial forecasts, budgets & KPI and control the costs and expenses in a competitive mind-set to achieve target. Additionally, as a key driver in the business unit, you will drive sourcing strategy, collection building, product and fabric development, suppliers' negotiation, quality & CSR, production & shipments operations.
About the Candidate
- Degree holder in merchandising, fashion, textile or related discipline is preferred
- Solid experience in apparel global sourcing and supply chain, project & change management and leadership training
- Strong business acumen with proven track record in general management, brand & business development
- Able to develop and maintain commercial relationship with HQ and regional teams from multi-cultural background
- Customer and result orientated, strong problem solving skills
- Fluent in English is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.