Our client is a global leading consumer electronics group which owns few kitchen appliances and smart home living brands in the US. The group employee more than 30,000 staffs worldwide with an annual turnover of over USD 10 billion. To cope its business growth in Asia, the group is looking to hire a Senior Sourcing Manager Manager based in Hong Kong regional office.
- Report to Senior Sourcing Manager, this is an individual contributor role
- Negotiation with suppliers on payment, quality, delivery and other business items for Supply Agreement contract
- Collaborate and follow through with overseas' marketing roadmap for supplier strategic & sourcing plan to maximize benefits (price, production capacity, quality, etc…).
- Manage existing source at the same time proactively exploring innovative products and potential suppliers for electrical goods
- Evaluate and summarize each source with the intent of building along-term business relationship with vendors /factories, which are socially compliant, innovative, and developmental and price competitive.
- Quotation handling
- Work with other departments to achieve projects launch on time and Company goals
- Proactive problem-solving skills; ability to recognize issues and provide solutions
- Degree in Business or Engineering with minimum of 7 years relevant experience.
- Proven track record of successful sourcing efforts.
- Familiar with Asia and understand different countries' culture
- Sound knowledge of small domestic appliance
- Self-motivated and meet expectations and can withstand high pressure
- Experience to lead a team to achieve task
- Good communication skill, Fluent in spoken English
- Willing to travel ; Asia and globally.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.