About the Client
Our client is an internationally known British brand, established in 1700's, renowned for its tremendous range of tea, classic favourites and delicacies, the brand is the epitome of fine goods and services, and is now seeking a Sous Chef to be part of their growing team.
About the Role
You will be required to support the Senior Sous Chef and the team, arrange for material and ingredients purchasing. Develop menus according to further grow the lunch and dinner services as well as their afternoon tea service. With extensive experience in cooking various european cuisines, preferably British or French.
- 5 years or above in European Cuisine, preferably British or French culinary experience or related fields;
- Experience in hotels or related restaurant experience;
- Responsible for overall kitchen operation and care of the kitchen;
- To prepare and develop daily menus; and
- Work proactive, responsibly, friendly, kind and courteous and the ability to work as a team.