- Up to $27K
- Western Cuisine
- Expanding company
About the Client
Our client is a Hong Kong-based food and beverage group with retail and restaurant business developments acorss Hong Kong. They specialise in serving contemporary western cuisine. With a growing business development plan, they are now inviting a Sous Chef to lead their team to further expand their food and beverage business in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Operations Director and leading the kitchen team, you will manage all culinary operations within the kitchen, from sourcing to the purchase of ingredients to menu planning and development. You will also provide training to the culinary team and to ensure exemplary quality standards are delivered to customers. Working with the management team, you will participate in future restaurant pre-opening projects including new restaurant concept and product development. Lastly, you will also be working closely with the operations director to liaise daily operations to drive sales and further expand their various food and beverage ventures.
- Minimum 8 years' of experience as a chef with team-leading experience;
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as a Head Chef.
- Excellent command of Cantonese;
- Western Cuisine experience is a must;
- Attention to details, able to work multi-task under pressure;
- Experience in dealing with food costs and ingredient purchasing;
- Willing to handle ad-hoc requests, inquiries and reporting from F&B outlets after work hours; and
- Excellent people management, communications, and problem-solving skills.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.