About the Client
Our client is a well established european restaurant, currently seeking a Sous Chef to be part of their growing team.
About the Role
You will be required to support the Senior Sous Chef, Executive Chef and the team, arrange for material and ingredients purchasing. Develop menus according to further grow the lunch and dinner services as well as their afternoon tea service. With extensive experience in cooking various european cuisines, preferably Italian or French.
- 5 years or above in European Cuisine, preferably Italian or French culinary experience or related fields;
- Experience in hotels or related restaurant experience;
- Responsible for overall kitchen operation and care of the kitchen;
- To prepare and develop daily menus; and
- Work proactive, responsibly, friendly, kind and courteous and the ability to work as a team.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Belle Leung at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.