Our client is a Reputable Leading Bank based in Hong Kong, currently looking for special asset candidate focus on wholesale portfolio
- Negotiate with the corporate customers for loans workout plans
- Analyze the credits problem and devise appropriate account strategies / action plans
- Liaise with external parties (including lawyers, accountants, insolvency practitioners) during the workout process
- Prepare the provisioning of the problem credits by individual assessment through discounted cash flow models and conduct reports for problem credit management
- Assist in Data management projects
- Degree in Business/ Banking or Accounting is preferred.
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in loan recovery/ business restructuring and commercial collection.
- Customer oriented with good negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid skills in data management including data analysis.
- Proficiency in MS applications especially in Excel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.