About our Client
Our client is one of the most well established entertainment conglomerates in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Greater China region. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to advance their business, they are now seeking for a Sponsorship and Business Development Manager to support their corporate expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director and managing a small team, you will oversee sponsorship outreach, engagement and broader communications positioning strategy related to the day-to-day activation of events and overall portfolio. In addition, your responsibilities will also include identifying, soliciting, securing and maintaining relationships with sponsors and partners as well as assisting in all aspects of development for new products introduced by the company. Lastly, you will also participate in developing and executing long and short-range sponsorship and fundraising plans that will ensure the achievement of established business objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, or other related field preferred
- Minimum 6 years' of experience with proven track record in sponsorship and/or fundraising development is required
- Excellent time management, organisational skills, and ability to juggle and prioritise multiple projects
- Superior communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated desire and capacity to work collaboratively with colleagues and consultants as well as volunteers
- Attention to detail, high productivity and concern for accuracy and excellence
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.