About our Client
We are representing a reputable customer centric company with global business presence, looking for an agile Staff Communication and Engagement Manager to join the team.
About the Role
- Responsible for facilitating staff communication and engagement from a group perspective, including but not limited to develop strategies, content creation and manage internal communication channels (e.g. intranet and social media)
- Plan and organize internal events such as departmental induction program, leadership conference, townhalls and staff recognition programs
- Conduct employee surveys to measure the effectiveness of internal communications messages and channels on an ongoing basis and make recommendations to review and amend as appropriate
- Support in HR transformation and culture projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Communications and/or related discipline
- With minimum 8 years of corporate communication and/or relevant experience in sizeable company
- A great team player with strong communication skills and ability to build rapport across seniority to bring people together
- Creative and with strong passion in employee engagement
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese languages, with excellent writing ability in English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.