About our Client
Our client is global luxury retailer with a strong presence in Asia. Due to strong business growth in the region, the team is looking for a high calibre Store Development & Planning Manager role in its regional office based in Hong Kong office.
About the Role
- Reporting to Regional Director, Store Planning, this is an individual contributor role.
- Manage new store openings and renovations in Greater China market.
- Lead a project team to manage store projects independently for both façade construction and interior fitting out works
- Handle store projects from cost estimates, scheduling, design, submission to authorities, tendering process, procurement to construction supervision until completion of works and store handover to Store Operations team
- Liaison with corporate, regional offices, internal departments, landlords, consultants, contractors and suppliers for store planning, design, construction and store operation flow
- Ensure completion of store projects within budgeted costs and time-lines
- Ensure consistency with the global corporate image and standards
- Degree in Architecture, Building Services Engineering or Interior Design
- Minimum 7 years of experience with store planning/ project management preferably in luxury retail industry
- Solid experience in management projects that involves orders, guides and coordinates all design and cost management with architect firm, designers and suppliers
- Proficient in computer programs in AutoCAD and Adobe programs
- Fluent in English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.