About our Client
Our client is global luxury retailer with a strong presence in Asia. Due to strong business growth in the region, the team is looking for a high calibre Store Development & Planning Manager role in its regional office based in Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to Managing Director, this is an individual contributor role. You will work with various internal & external business counterparts to drive store development projects for Asia Pacific Region. You will be the key functional leader for design development of new shop concepts and manage material sourcing for new concept as well as budget control and spending forecast for store project and maintenance works in upcoming years. Last but not least, you will liaise with landlord, upper management & joint venture for potential site issues & opening schedule.
- Degree in Architecture, Building Services Engineering or Interior Design
- Minimum 5 years of experience with store planning/ project management preferably in luxury retail industry
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Self-driven and able to work independently
- Proactive, organized and detail-minded
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.