About the Company
Our client is a retailer which offers a wide selection of luxury and contemporary high-end brands of products range from Fashion, Beauty & Cosmetics to Home & Lifestyle. To cope with their continuous business growth, they are now looking for a Store General Manager to lead the team.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Sales & Services and leading a team of 150+ frontline staffs, you will work with the Assistant Store Managers and Department Sales Managers to manage the overall Sales & Operations and be accountable for the stores P&L. Your key responsibilities will include monitoring the daily sales performance, preparing daily and monthly analysis on business trends and needs, conducting briefings on the company's direction and objectives, providing on the job coaching and providing regular feedback on progress and performance as well as planning and executing sales policies, procedures and customer service guidelines. You will also maintain close relationship with existing VIPs, groom new accounts, co-ordinate and participate in company events and work in partnership with other departments such as CRM team, Marketing team and Merchandising team.
- Degree holder or above with minimum 6 - 8 years of luxury retail background, preferably in Menswear or Ladies wear (candidates with hospitality industry background are welcome)
- Strong leadership ability to manage a large headcount
- Numbers sensitive with good analytical skills
- Excellent fashion sense and passionate towards luxury retail industry
- Strong service mind-set with good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people of all levels across the company
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.