About Our Client
Our client is a renowned MNC providing dine in and take away chilled products. To cope with their future expansion, they are looking for 2 Store Managers to join their growing business and manage specific store in Hong Kong.
- Lead a team of full time and part time staff, manage the daily stores operation, administration and maintain brand image of the group
- Motivate team members and maintain effective communication within the team
- Monitor store's staff to follow company's hygiene and safety standard
- Handle new shops opening and manpower planning
- Drive store KPIs including sales and profitability, store standard and customer service experience
- Provide training and coaching to identify customers' needs and build strong customer relationships
- Work with internal department to monitor the stock inventory, in-store VM and marketing promotion display
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in retail industry, preferably from food, department store or supermarket industries
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.