Our client is looking for a high calibre to join their team as a Store Manager.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of food and lifestyle department
- Motivate your team member to achieve target and be productive
- Provide training and coaching to identify customers' needs and build strong customer relationships
- Work with internal department to monitor the stock inventory, in-store VM and marketing promotion display
- Drive store KPIs including sales revenue, store standard, customer service experience and manpower planning
- Minimum 5 years of management experience in retail industry, preferably from food or supermarket industry
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Store Manager
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong business acumen
- F.7 or above
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.