About our Client
My Client is a renowned International Luxury Jeweller. In order to expand their business, they are looking for a Store Planner to join their team.
About the Role
- Assist the team in concept drawing to tendering for new store, maintenance and renovation
- Review the global design guideline and provide comments
- Ensure the procedure is within schedule for each process
- Participate in projects coordination and construction stage
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders (contractors, consultants)
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Interior Design, Architectural Design or related disciplines
- 6 years' or above experience in Jewellery and watches, luxury fashion brands store planning
- Independent, good communication skills, able to work under pressure
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, Photoshop, Microsoft Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.