About our Client
Our client is a global leading contemporary fashion brand that is well known for its modern and functional design. The brand has been expereincing robust Y-O-Y growth and currently has over 200 stores worldwide. Due to their business expansion plan in the region, the team is looking for a high calibre Store Planning Manager to manage the store planning function in Asia market.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Managing Director based in Hong Kong, you will lead a team of 5 to oversee the design of all APAC projects to ensure alignment with brand DNA, commerciality and efficiency in design with meticulous attention to detail. As a lead representative and voice in the Asia-Pacific market, you will strategies innovative store design implementations and concept enhancement. You will also constantly improve and develop store design, materials and layouts to inspire and enhance the customer experience. As a project leader, you will coordinate with Facilities Management teams to ensure stores are consistently and properly maintained.
- Master degree in Architecture with at least 3 years experience in a similar role within retail focused environment
- Previous leadership experience
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple projects at one time
- Able to cope with a high workload whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Proficient in AutoCAD, 3D-modelling, presentations, Office and Adobe software
- Enjoys the challenge of coming up with new creative, site specific solutions
- Flexible to travel
- Fluent in English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.