About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong publicly listed conglomerate with over HK$500 billion business turn over and over 40,000 staff across Hong Kong and Greater China. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to digitally transform their business, they are now seeking for a Strategic Alliances Partnerships Manager to support their fast expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible to transform an ecosystem of partners from a traditional model to a scalable partner-led online model. Working with cross teams, you will interface directly with existing partners to understand their business goals and develop a long-term program to help increase adoption of the digital platform. As an individual, you manage and maintain the commercial and strategic interests across the entire network and able to drive end to end alliances and initiate creative marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness.
- Degree holder in Marketing or related discipline
- At least 9 years of experience in marketing with 3 years of solid business development or partnership management
- Proactively identify opportunities for new partnerships and potential improvements to current partnerships
- Active problem solver with passion, grit and energy to succeed in a company that is in growth mode
- Execution focused, with any combination of experience, aptitude and enthusiasm for implementing big marketing ideas
- Strong communicator in both formal and informal communication channels
- Strong project management abilities; able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight time constraints and within budget parameters
- Evaluate the benefits of potential campaigns and/or deals and manage the process of building both internal and external consensus
- Good command in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.