About our Client
Our client is one of the most well established entertainment conglomerates in Hong Kong with offices and operations across Hong Kong and Greater China region. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different sectors and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a Strategic Digital Lead to support their corporate expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the department head and managing a team of 9, you will be accountable for defining and implementing a continuous digital improvement on marketing campaigns to ensure the benefits are understood and realized. As an individual, you will take the lead in the development of a digital communications and marketing strategy on corporate level, for both the redevelopment of existing online products and digital touchpoints. You will liaise with C-levels to translate technology focussed improvement plans into a customer focussed plan with clear milestones and tangible deliveries. Lastly, your team is responsible for building excellent digital service experiences across all web channels to support the transformational experience in defining the overall digital service approach and measurement in customers' digital service behaviour.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- At least 12 years of experience working in digital or content management, with experience and knowledge of new technology
- Strategic thinking skills - ability to anticipate upcoming trends and changes in the broader environment and apply them
- Experience in leading projects in a consulting environment with a strong grasp of technology or digital best practices will be advantageous
- Strong logical and analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing multiple projects, with budgets and timelines with large scale e-platform preferably with retail background
- Ability to approach and communicate with a wide range of personalities at management level
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.