About the Client
Our client is well-known fintech company which has developed state-of-the-art, forward thinking technology targeting mid to high end consumers. As part of the company's aggressive expansion plan in the fast growing internet industry, a need has arisen to recuit a Strategic Fintech Innovation Director.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and managing a large IT team, you will drive the company's long term technology strategies to implement transformational change which will enable the organisation to deliver fintech products and services which are efficient and highly effective of high-quality and user-centred. As a team leader, you will create and support an environment of digital innovation and best practice, ensuring the use of technologies for the benefit of stakeholders and members. Lastly, you will work with external IT vendors to create and embed a prioritisation approach to develop a roadmap for innovation with the relevant processes, tools and metrics to support business objectives and new growth opportunities in HK and Greater Bay Area.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field with a minimum of 15+ years of experience required
- Proven ability to anticipate customer needs and future, emerging trends and to articulate a vision and strategy that motivate others to action
- Candidates from Fintech or financial services background will be a plus
- Leading Change - A natural 'change agent' that can identify what is needed to drive technology success and is not afraid to implement
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and build strong and collaborative relationships with diverse and demanding internal and external customers
- Strength of character, resolve and drive for performance
- Someone who enjoys working within a fast paced ever evolving organisation
- Experience of interpreting, analysing complex data sets, with ability to translate with ease into purposeful communications.
- Good command in Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.