About the Client
Our client is global industry leading software platform company focusing on artificial intelligence and machine learning technology. Due to continued global expansion, a need has arisen to recruit an APAC Strategic Partnership Manager to strengthen their existing operations and drive further business growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will identify technology alliance partners in Hong Kong and Greater China to grow existing partner relationships in driving revenue and velocity from this channel using a number of tactics. In addition, you are required to increase the productivity of the existing partners through strategic planning and training sessions, meanwhile support the sales team throughout the sales process and hold technology partners accountable to quarterly business plans. Lastly, you will own your revenue numbers, ensure accuracy and insights can be provided for quarterly business reviews to tailor ongoing global Go-to-Market strategies.
- 8+ years in a business development focused role, ideally in technology alliances partnership in Hong Kong and Greater China
- A strong history of senior leadership in planning, independent lead development and closing deals
- Proven track record in developing winning new technology partners, working independently and strategic partner sales
- Ability to identify, meet, and build relationships with key stakeholders at companies strategically positioned to accelerate business growth
- You must be an energetic, proactive self-starter who is highly capable of identifying and executing the necessary steps needed to drive forward channel partnerships
- Ability to identify and form relationships with relevant decision makers at candidate channel partner organisations
- An exceptional understanding of organisational structures, priorities, and areas of expertise.
- Good command in English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.