About our Client
Our client is an international public listed company in the travel and entertainment industry with a strong presence and establishment around the world for generations. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in different services and a vision to transform and advance their business, they are now seeking for a Strategic Planning and Business Consultant to support their corporate expansion.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Director, this is a hands-on role. You will be responsible for providing professional input to the group strategic planning process, working with various cross-functional teams to identify, evaluating and analysing strategic priorities, setting objectives, identifying instruments for their attainment as well as monitoring and evaluation of chosen strategy. The role holder will also be participating in conducting risk based country and sector studies and product development consistent with the company's short term and long term goals. You will provide professional consultation to the budgeting process by assisting in the distilling of strategic goals into annual business plans, write and present in a clear and insightful manner, and champion multiple deliverables and deadlines simultaneously. Lastly, you will analyse and propose required changes to internal business processes by leveraging industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing a business case for internal business process enhancement.
- Postgraduate degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or related fields from a recognised University
- Sound experience of at least 9 years as a Strategy and Business Planning professional, preferably in the consulting or travel, entertainment services industry
- Demonstrated experience in preparing and presenting strategic business plans and an expert understanding of financial analysis, modelling, statistical analysis and related software
- Experience in offering strategic insight into industry, consumer and competitor trends
- Experience in presenting and selling ideas to Senior Management with strong presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng at +852 3180 4921 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.