About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing fashion accessories company that has established a strong global brand presence. To cope with business expansion management is looking for a seasoned and dedicated Strategy Director to support the executive office in developing growth strategies as well as to analyse the commercial & operational performance of all international markets.
About the Role
Reporting directly to CEO, the Strategy Director will be transforming business data into insights and ultimately formulating effective action plans ready to be delivered to the respective regions. You will identify growth opportunities for the company as well as take part in the development of new products via assessing the commercial feasibility and formulating the process to deliver the optimal results.
Our client's focus for the coming years will be to further strengthen the brand presence through actively expanding the number of products and strengthen its digital brand presence. The role will be focus in reporting and analysis of sales, products, staff productivity and business performance.
This is a highly analytical and operation focused role that requires strategic planning skills along with a hands-on and flexible working attitude.
- Degree holder in Finance, Statistics or Mathematics with a proven track record of success
- 6 years of strategic business planning experience with any sizeable MNC retailers and at least 2 years experience working in any well-established Business Consulting firm
- Regional exposure and knowledgeable with eCommerce and digital marketing will be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP.
- Resourceful and proactive in attaining market and competitor knowledge
- Business advisory skills, ability to communicate and collaborate with all departments within the organisation to ensure projects are planned and executed effectively
- Passionate towards contemporary fashion will be a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Hiroshi Toyota at +852 3180 4963 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.