About the Client
Our client is an expanding solution provider in the telecommunication industry. To cope with their initiatives to drive operation excellence and facilitate sustainable business growth, they are looking for a seasoned Strategy Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Development, you will conduct market research, competitor analysis and economic analysis. You will need to work with cross-functional teams, plan for the Company's strategic development and present proposals to senior management with feasible project frameworks. You will involve heavily in the strategic project team, direct the execution of the projects and liaise with global business units. In addition, you will need to prepare reports to update project progress and the corresponding strategic implications of the changes.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, Economics
- At least 5 years of relevant consulting experience
- Exposure related to telecommunication, Internet, technology or other Infrastructure-oriented business is preferred
- Strong project management, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Commercially savvy, mature, independent and able to work under pressure
- Excellent command of written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.