Our client is a leading FMCG retailer with over 15,000 stores worldwide. Due to the business expansion plan in the region, they are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst in Hong Kong office.
- Liaise with and support different functional teams on supply chain optimization projects by formulating and documenting Supply Chain bets practice
- Assist to Supply Chain team and IT team to provide operational guidelines and system training to different Regional BUs
- Explore and advise the best practice and reinforcement in the area of Supply Chain and Logistics to ensure the compliance standard are met
- Analyse current supply chain operation and follow up on poor performing business by providing process reviews, retaining, and reinforcement of best practices to make improvements
- Monitor and maintain issue logs of all Supply Chain initiatives in the region to ensure the status of deployments, change requests, and application suite updates are recorded
- Degree holder or above in Supply Chain/ Operation Management/ Business or related disciplines
- At least 2years of experience in supply chain inventory planning/business analyst/ project management
- Experience in project management and replenishment is preferable
- Experience in MS Office, Excel, ERP, Python or any supply chain software solutions is preferable
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.