About the client
Our client is a modern luxury fashion and lifestyle brand designed high quality leather goods with strong global presence. To support their business through wholesales operation channel, they are looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to join their team.
About the role
- Ensure the end-to-end supply chain operation cope with the KPI, SOP standard and company guidelines;
- Monitor end-to-end supply chain operation from order management to delivery, and to maintain adequate stock level with distribution centre;
- Closely monitor the service level of vendors and maintain good relationship with them;
- Ensure smooth business process, conduct analysis on fill rate and backorder reports, identify loopholes and provide relevant solutions.
- Bachelor's degree holder in related discipline, with minimum 2 years of work experience in supply chain / logistics field;
- Fast learner, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Strong system skills with Excel and SAP;
- Candidate with international custom compliance, Freight forwarders, and transportation compliance experience would be a plus;
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in both oral and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.