About the client:
Our client is a health product brand with a strong presence in the market. They manufacture and sell different types of supplements to provide essential nutrients to maintain health. To support their operational needs, they are looking for a Supply Chain & Logistics Manager to join their team.
- Manage the team to work on end-to-end supply chain & logistics process from PO placing, in-bound shipment warehousing to distribution;
- Lead and establish S&OP process for continuous improvement in warehouse and logistics process;
- Initiate the plan and direction on warehouse optimization and modernization, such as space management, VAS services, resources planning, etc.;
- Maintain good relationship with external parties such as suppliers and 3rd party service providers to ensure smooth operation in shipment and goods delivery.
Who are we looking for:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain, with at least 4 years of working experience in supervisory level;
- Experience in ERP system, candidates with hands-on experience in SAP and AX would be a plus;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Good team player, strong communication skills to work with the internal and external stakeholder;
- Result-oriented, ability to work independently and multi-tasking;
- Familiar with HSE regulatory requirements would be a plus.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.