- Responsible for daily operations of the warehouse
- Liaise with external customers and internal parties
- Manage tidiness and standards of the warehouse
- Coordinate with the team and ensure workforce allocation to support shipment arrangement
- Ensure the warehouse and the operations procedures are compliance with ISO requirements
- Prepare monthly report and KPI record
- Support superior on ad-hoc projects
- Form 7 / DSE or above
- Minimum 3-4 years working experience in warehouse or logistics operation
- Fresh graduate in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related disciplines are also welcome
- Good command of English & Mandarin
- Familiar with ERP system
- Proactive, self-motivate and responsible
- Good communication skills
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.