About our client:
Our client is a global leading consumer electronics manufacturer with an annual sales turnover of USD 8 billion. As the group is looking to drive transformation projects in its global supply chain, there is a newly created role of Supply Chain Director based in Hong Kong office.
About your role:
- Lead & manage the Supply Chain team to meet the business targets
- Provide leadership and management to the team with clear direction and objectives in associated action plans
- Building cohesion and loyalty in a dynamic and high-performing environment
- Manage Suppliers' capacity and capability; ensure the forecast are imply into the materials & production planning
- Take all corrective actions in order to solve the capacity issues at our supplier factor
- Implement Exposure Risk Management with outsourced suppliers
- Monitor on the suppliers performance index and strive for continuous improvements
- Interlock with other teams in managing the new project launch and end-of-life process, as well as supplier performance management
- Develop and implement order fulfilment strategies that maximize the business objectives as well as customer service ability.
- Manage to perform the effective procurement and logistics activities
- Contribute in reducing Global inventory levels and cost saving
- Closely control and react appropriately on the order management & replenishment process
- Provide initiate feedback and proposal on any potential improvements and cost reduction opportunities
- Master Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or Supply Chain with at least 10 years experience in Supply Chain in an international environment.
- Strong knowledge of sourcing operation and China business environment
- Strong autonomy, adaptability and problem-solving skills.
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues transversally.
- Ability to work efficiently in a multi-cultural matricial network.
- Open minded and maintain a constant watch of the business trends to implement best practice
- Ability to work in a complex organizational environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.