About the Client
Our client is a global leading beauty & skincare group with a strong YOY growth in recent years. Due to business expansion in the region, they are hiring a Supply Chain Executive to manage the end-to-end supply chain management for Hong Kong retail market.
About the Role
- Report to Supply Chain Manager, you will be in charge for following through orders with Headquarter and HK office
- Keep track on shipment status and ensure products are timely delivered in full as per the order required
- Maintain accuracy of data and information and ensure they are up-to-date
- Collate and process purchase orders
- Collaborate cross functionally to identify issues and solve them along the order process
- Compile and summarized data into reports for analysis
- Degree holder in Supply Chain Management with at least 5 years' experience in Supply Chain Management / order processing.
- Experience in Beauty and FMCG industry is highly preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Logical with strong numeric sense and analytical skills
- Detail oriented, proactive and able to work independently
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.