Our client is a multinational jeweler and watchmaker with over 50 stores worldwide. Due to business expansion plan, they are looking for a Supply Chain Executive in Hong Kong office.
- Organize daily shipment of store planning office and visual merchandising department from unpacking to packing operations
- Update SAP with accurate data
- Organize logistics and supply chain daily operations and improve the efficiency
- Liaise with forwarder and warehouse
- Follow up shipment and inform customer about the shipment status
- Prepare shipping and custom clearance documents
- Monitor stock level and perform warehouse inspection
- Degree holder or above in Logistics/ Supply Chain or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in supply chain
- Experience in MNC/ Luxury / Jewelry / Retail industry is preferable
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Experience in SAP system is preferable
- Proficient in MS application is preferable
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.