About the client:
Our client is a well-known US listed skincare and beauty group operate in the luxury and prestige market segment. The group carries a wide range of skincare, cosmetics and fragrance products. To expand its business operation in the region, the team is now looking for a talent to join as a Supply Chain Executive to support its operational needs.
- To ensure sufficient inventory and ensure timely delivery in replenishment cycle;
- Conduct analysis and prepare reports on order replenishment, counter inventory;
- Monitor the order processing function and response to customers' inquiries;
- Evaluate and maintain order management procedures and user manual to comply with the corporate governance guidelines.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Logistics & Supply Chain, Marketing or related disciplines with at least minimum 2 years working experience in supply chain, inventory management, Retail Administration or related experience;
- Hands on experience in SAP Sales Distribution Module, and good understanding in order management cycle;
- Multi-tasking, with strong organization and prioritization skills;
- Proficiency in MS Excel level in advance level.
- Fluent in English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.