About the client:
Our client is a well-known garment manufacturer supply high-quality apparel products and provide innovative supply chain solutions to their customers. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for a high calibre candidate to join their team as a Supply Planning Executive.
About the role:
- Conduct both demand and supply forecast planning to formulate supply plan to support customers' needs;
- Conduct data analysis on cost and benefits, and optimize factory capacity to fulfil the huge demand from customers;
- Monitor end-to-end VMI inventory and forecast planning for customers to attain high operation efficiency;
- Prepare materials and coordinate with factories on shipment, delivery schedules and production to ensure on time delivery.
Who are we looking for:
- University graduate in business disciplines, preferably in Supply Chain / Operation Management / Business Management discipline;
- With 2 years working experience in supply and demand planning is preferable;
- Independent, self-motivated, presentable with strong communication skills;
- Analytical, meticulous-minded, strong business acumen and numerical sense;
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Office especially with Excel and Power Point;
- Proficiency in both spoken and written in English and Chinese, and fluent in Mandarin.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.