About our Client
Our client is a global leading medical device operator employed more than 50,000 staffs across 160 countries. They are well-known for its capability to provide high quality products and integrated services at competitive prices to the market. Due to an ambitious business expansion plan in the region, they are seeking for a high calibre Supply Chain Planner to join its regional headquarter based in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to Planning Manager based in Hong Kong
- Verify demand trend, manage product phase in / phase out, review forecast accuracy
- Align demand forecast with global demand planners in monthly meeting
- Follow up with global and regional supply chain counterparts on unplanned issues including supply shortage, ad-hoc demand, logistics lead time, system error
- Analyse the causes and take corrective action for unhealthy inventory
- Master Data Management in SAP
- 5 years of experience in SCM Planning in an international environment
- Experience in SAP ECC/APO and JDD
- Strong analytical, communication, inter-personal and problem-solving skills
- Excellence in Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Fluent English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.