About the Client
Our client is a world leading material manufacturer which produces chemical materials and solution and is a close partner of companies across engineering, consumer goods, and consumer electronics industries. To cope with the business growth and transformation, they are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist (Order Management) to join the team based in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Resolve, address the request/ inquiries and provide the best solution to internal and external parties as a regional expert;
- Provide logistics support and assist customers in BLP & U-turn / reverse logistics, block management, etc;
- Drive improvement on operation process and ensure that they have provide efficient and effective support to internal and external parties;
- Provide support to the customer to adopt the new system and digital platform.
- Bachelor Degree holder, major in Supply Chain, Business Management, Engineering or Operations Management;
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Customer Services and/or supply chain management, candidate with management experience will be considered as the team lead;
- Strong in planning, multi-tasking, able to collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to provide solutions on supply chain needs;
- Strong experience in handling BLP & U-Turn, Block Management, Sample order and Urgent orders.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.