About the client:
Our client is a world leading material manufacturer, its produces chemical materials and solution and is a close partner of companies across engineering, consumer goods, and consumer electronics industries. To cope with the business growth and transformation, they are looking for a Supply Chain Executive to join its order management team based in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for customer order processing and end-to-end tracking duties, including order entry status follow up, customer's inquiries, payment checking, etc;
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure timely delivery
- Handle and follow up customer complaints, and initiate actions to resolve problems;
- Provide administrative support to internal teams on business needs, including events and activities.
Who are we looking for:
- Degree in Business, Logistics, Communication or related fields, with 2 years or above working experience in customer service / sales / supply chain;
- Knowledge of China BLP/ Uturn business operation, including customs clearance procedure;
- Analytical, energetic and proactive mindset;
- Hands on experience in SAP, Microsoft office;
- Good written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.