About our Client
My client is an International Marketing agency firm who focusing on one-stop solution for clients from concept to execution. In order to provide extra service and helps clients to promote their products from a eco-friendly perspective. They are looking for a Sustainability Consultant to join their friendly and caring working environment.
About the Role
- Understand different product and materials lifecycle cost
- Recommend sustainable alternatives to products sourced for our clients
- Manage lifecycle analysis tools and undertaking calculations and reporting
- Ensure vendors and suppliers are align with the company goals
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Environmental Science or other related disciplines
- 2-4 years' solid working experience in Environmental or Sustainability, supply chain experience is a plus
- Self-driven, independent and passionate
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.