About our Client
My client is a retail and FMCG brand which over 50 shops in Hong Kong and China. To achieve the goals of Carbon Neutrality for the future, they are looking for a Sustainability Manager
About the Role
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the goals and standards are aligned
- Plan, coordinate and implement environmental initiative to reduce greenhouse gas emissions (e.g. solar panel, energy sufficiency)
- Consolidate and verify data for the sustainability report
- Review and benchmark the sustainability trends to keep the company's policies update
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Environmental Science or other related disciplines
- 6-8 years' solid working experience in sustainability, consultancy or client backgrounds are welcome
- Insightful, independent and passionate
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.